Oftentimes, this is explored by those who have become victims of crime especially by those who have not been able to do the necessary Background Check. Then later on, this person they thought was trustworthy stole a valuable material or possession and disappear.
This partly happened to me before around 1995 when a person expressed interest to buy our computer shop. The deal went through, checks were issued, keys were turned over. The next day, I got a call that the shop was empty and the check issued to us was a stolen one. If we have done a Criminal Background Check, then perhaps we could have protected ourselves better. I guess I was just too anxious then to move on.
At the same time, the Internet was pretty much new then and international Criminal Check was not yet possible online. However, through my family and father's side support, I was able to move on peacefully.
However, for others who requires further affirmation, this can be done. It is important that you are exactly sure of the person who stole it from you as performing this can be spell-like powerful. To reclaim what was stolen requires use of the 7 of swords card. Here is the ritual:
- Light the candle (preferably black to absorb negativity and for grounding).
- Gaze unto the candle, breath deeply until you are relaxed.
- Study the 7 of swords
- Visualize the thief who stole from you.
- Visualize the object (material, heart, energy) stolen from you.
- Clap the thief in irons.
- Take back what is rightfully yours. Feel it in your hands. Embrace it, name it, make it yours.
- Say to yourself repeatedly, "It's mine, I want it back. It is mine, I have it back. I am whole."
- Repeat until you believe.
- Turn the card over. It is done.
- Let the candle burn down till it is done. Make sure to have the small size also.